Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!

Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!
Check this out...

MoTion

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nichole Hawkins and Wesley Vaux they just got married they hired me but they just wont pay up

It's the EconoMy stupid.
Wesley Vaux and his Bride Nichole Hawkins, whose sister told me was gonna be married this year, got hitched and hired me to photograph their wedding. A list followed, a deposit and I showed up and did my jpb with an assistant, Craig Z Talkington. We shot the wedding, the dressing, the make up and hair, the boys boozing it up, the beach marriage, the reception and all the shots with the cake and other stuff like good little paid photographers.
But we never got paid!
All I got is Oh? the check is in the mail. Nada. Nothing.
Unpaid it remains.
And yeah, I called her boss at the hospital where she works and asked if she still worked there cuz I was trying to get her to pay her photographer,
And you know what? He tells me she is an honest hard working art director!
Imagine that- an art director lying to her wedding photographer about the check in the mail.
Holy smokes.
Then the boss freaks out as if he just remembered there's a recording device (which I used) on the phone and told me this was gonna have to stop. Click.
I called back and he said he was taking me to the legal department and the Boca Raton Community Hospital. And I get a notice that I am in violation.
Now, I have a signed contract and am not paid for photography work I performed for an employee whose boss tells me she is honest and hard working. And she is a creative. And supposedly knows a few photographers and the value of some.
A contract and I get this notice to NOT bother trying to collect my money.
Sick isn't it?
But frankly, the only reason I rant here is in case YOU are asked to shoot for the hospital and have to deal with the creative department there to get paid.
Beware. At least 1 art director there named Nichole Hawkins Vaux is a liar and a thief.
UnPaid
If you decide to buy a home, finance a car or hire a wedding photographer, you're gonna get asked to pay the bill.
Nichole Hawkins and Wes Vaux, if you're still married, please pay your photo boy- it's been 10 months and you have been contacted numerous times by phone, email, and return receipt requested letter as advised by my lawyer.
If not, I'm sorry. But you probably can't return the ring and you still have to pay your wedding photographer.
We'll set you up on a payment schedule and you can still (eventually) own your wedding pictures.
Here's another photo of your happy extended family with some text in Layers we can quickly and easily remove once you pay for what you contracted for.

1 comment:

jason said...


Rove is a products that are made using 100% organically grown cannabis, and stoners from the west to east drift use them. ...
Our cartscontain premium lab tried THC Oil which these days, is hard to find.
Our pre-filled cannabis cartridges are ideal for vaping Maryjane in a hurry.
Where to buy backwoods online?
Where to order rove carts?
Where to buy dank vapes?
og kush

LIGHTSTALKERS where in the world are you and what the hell are you doing there??