Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!

Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!
Check this out...

MoTion

Friday, January 7, 2011

Tops Motel, Calle Ocho, Little Havana, Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas from Wick Beavers Editorial Portrait fashion Photographer


Happy Days are Here Again!
BUT, we should (have, as its passe now I sit down and blog on to you, dear reader) all stop counting the seconds til we get what we want and give a little to others less fortunate.
Less fortunate than I (using proper engleesh), you say?
You got 2 legs and they both work (most of the time)?
You living an unknown time and space here on this planet?
You got ears, eyes and maybe one mouth?
You paying rent or a mortgage by the month and NOT the night?
You're much more fortunate than many and thanks be to allah, the chosen one, hayzeus, Jesus, Buddha or maybe even just your mum.
In thinking about those folk, and imagining
the people who live in the cheapest motels around, I went to the Tops Motel on Calle Ocho in Little Havana and got Ernesto Fernandez, the proprietor to give me a room for ... 2 hours for $15 is our standard rate.
!
"No Prostitution" signs above the heavily barred in receptionist's cage, I mean office.
$15 for 2 hours it was, and the room came with a bedside full length (horizontal) mirror, a single towel and a very thin but full roll of pale blue toilet paper.
So, no more BS or blather, I just gotta say thanks to Ernesto and my two valiant models.
Thanks and Merry Hannuka, Happy Daze and Molested Infested New Years!
Til we hang 'em in the stunt gear,
Wick

No comments:

LIGHTSTALKERS where in the world are you and what the hell are you doing there??