Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!

Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!
Check this out...

MoTion

Friday, August 19, 2011

Damn Hasselblad cut out on me...



Well, things do work out... after all.
Snapping my 56,267 actuized H2 Hasselblad at a cute girl, I SUDDENLY get an error message::: mirror screwed up, then autofocus error, then t buzzes and cuts off- DOA.
So, whaddya do?
My pal Bico just shot a playmate of the Year shoot for Brazilian Playboy and did the whole thing is iPhone 4. Same with a campaign for FLOR.
Considering he's a real good photo boy and I;m a big fan? I run with it. And the girl is a little perturbed but she's gonna stand in cuz she's got some soul.
Snap snap snap. Just a few and we pull it off I believe.So does she.
Check out the latest greatest and get over to my site, then hire me to snap your coolest imagery requirements.
Best
Wick

No comments:

LIGHTSTALKERS where in the world are you and what the hell are you doing there??