Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!

Just sit right there and READ my BLOG!
Check this out...

MoTion

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Las Hermanas de Luz or... why should guys get all the fun?


Las Hermanas de Luz, Silver City, NM

So.
There are these group of small fanatical sects of fundamentalist catholics typically residing in the wilds of hispanic usa (NM,AZ, SoCal) who perform self flagellation and cross hangings whilst in the throes of Religious psycho adulation.
They are always men.
Well.
I found a small group of women, practicing their art living near Silver City, NM.
I snuck up on them, got real close- they never once diverted their attention or eyes towards me they were so enraptured-and shot this photograph...
They immediately pulled the woman down and tried to attack me. I ran off wondering...
Was it lust? Was it sin? Was it religion?
Happily, safe back in my studio now, I can only wonder.
And have faith that my new friends are carrying on in their normal lives as clerks, secretaries and waitresses.

For a view of more of this fanatically fun, zealously cool stuff, please visit my site: www.wickbeavers.com

No comments:

LIGHTSTALKERS where in the world are you and what the hell are you doing there??